Do you love watermelon as much as I do? I get cravings for watermelon, especially during the summer months. It’s thirst quenching and refreshing. So what about adding it to a salad? I never even thought of that. But it sounds yummy, and Kraft has made it super easy for you to enjoy it!
Yummy watermelon salad to enjoy anytime of the day!
- 8 cups loosely packed torn Boston lettuce
- 2 cups seedless watermelon chunks (1 inch)
- 3/4 cup quartered cucumber slices
- 1/3 cup thin small red onion slices (separated into rings)
- 1/3 cup Pure Kraft Refrigerated Raspberry Poppyseed Dressing
- Combine first 4 ingredients in large bowl.
- Add dressing; toss to coat.
Disclosure: This recipe is from Kraft and in no way is paid. All opinions and sharing are 100% our own. Thanks for reading!