There’s nothing like a scrumptious mac & cheese beef dinner to make the kids happy. Kraft Canada has a great recipe that not only takes a small amount of time to prepare, but it’s something the entire family can enjoy!
Tex Mex Mac & Cheese
This super easy taco-flavoured mac & cheese cooks all together in one skillet!
- 1 lb. 450 g extra lean ground beef
- 1 pkg. (225 g Kraft Dinner Macaroni and Cheese)
- 1 can (19 fl oz/540 mL chili style stewed tomatoes , undrained)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup Kraft Tex Mex Shredded Cheese
- Brown meat in large nonstick skillet; drain.
- Stir in Macaroni, tomatoes and water.
- Bring to boil.
- Simmer on medium-low heat 15 min., stirring occasionally.
- Add Cheese Sauce Mix; stir until blended.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese.