I love VH Sauces! I love anything that adds a hint of flavor to my food that makes it yummy. VH Sauce serves up Christmas in a bottle with so many flavors to choose from so you can create a dinner surprise. Not to mention they have an array of recipes and sauces for you to try out.
What busy mom on the go doesn’t love that?
I knew that I wanted to make something different for supper. I hate having the same old thing. So I headed to Walmart with an idea in mind to find exactly what I was looking for to create just the right meal. My goal: Sweet n’ Sour Meatballs poured over a bed of rice with California veg.
After buying everything I needed, we headed home and Jake helped me make the meatballs. There were so many VH Sauces it was almost hard to choose but I had a hankering for something sweet and sour.
Here’s the recipe for you to take home with you →
- 2lbs lean ground beef
- 1 bottle of VH Sweet n’ Sour Sauce
- 3 cups of White or Brown Rice
- 3 cups of California Frozen Vegetables
- 3 pinches of steak spice
- 1 tin of vegetable soup (strained)
- 1 egg
- Combine the meat, crackers, egg, vegetable soup, and a little VH Sauce into a bowl and mix it with your hands.
- Next start rolling out your meatballs.
- Once done place them into a pot with the rest of the jar of VH sauce and let them simmer for 45 minutes.
- While the meatballs are cooking make up your rice and vegetables.
- When the meatballs are done spoon some out and place them on the bed of rice you cooked and vegetables.
Don’t forget to check out VH Sauces for more sauces and delicious recipes at #DeliciousSauces and remember you can follow VH for more amazing recipes and helpful how-to tips at: