Church & Dwight
Summer freedom is something every child looks forward to, but not always the parents. Juggling kids, carpooling to camp, household chores with tiny feet in tow can be overwhelming. There are however simple ways to manage summer chaos.
Use the time while the kids are outside to catch up on laundry. It piles up quick, especially while they play. Toss some Arm & Hammer™ Plus OxiClean™ Cold Water Power Paks into the machine and let it do its thing to help get rid of grass stains, ketchup, sauces kids get on their clothes — those little bums!
- Send the kids outside to play.
- Let them burn off energy running around the yard.
- Set up a sprinkler or small pool for them to beat the heat.
- Send kids to camp for a week to give you some quiet time.
- Sign them up for swimming lessons.
Keep a routine. I know it sucks in the summer to do this for both kids and parents, but simple things like brushing teeth are important. Arm & Hammer Kid’s Spinbrush and Orajel Flouride and Flouride-Free Toothpastes taste great! Kids characters such as My Little Pony, Mario, Spiderman and new PAW Patrol to get them brushing all summer long because mom knows when brushing is fun, it gets done and it becomes part of their routine.
- Sleep when you can, take nap.
- Snuggle & watch a movie together
- Camp in your backyard.
- Throw a Bubble Party!
- Spend the day making crafts.
Keep those precious kids of yours healthy. Kids never stop to eat while playing. We give our lil guy L’il Critters™ Gummy Vites™, a complete multivitamin that any kid will love, to ensure your children are getting all of their essential nutrients!
- Head to a water park
- Have a water balloon fight or water gun fight
- Spend the day with a picnic at local park
- Finger painting on white t-shirts (summer shirt)
- Go for a hike in your local area to explore some place new.
Get your kids to help out in the summer. Having an extra pair of hands for chores like garbage and what is helpful. My son helps us fold the laundry. His clothes always have stains on them. He loves using our OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover Powder to get out even the toughest stains. I swear he puts stains on his clothes on purpose just to see what he can get to stick.