This past summer my family and I experience the hardship of going without any hydro. In fact, we are still electricity free as we work towards getting back on track.
I won’t lie to you, being without hydro sucks! But one thing it taught me in having a high hydro bill, was how as a family we weren’t conserving energy properly. So I was totally happy when my local hydro rep introduced me to “My Hydro”.
My Hydro is a way to help families save by logging into your BC Hydro Account and creating a “My Hydro Profile”. The My Hydro Profile allows you to see where you are using the most electricity plus a range of other options to make managing your bill easier.
- View your net consumption – by day, week or month
- Understand Meter Readings – details on how to understand your bill
- View your bill history – see online your bill history past and present
- Pay Your Bill – set up your payment options online
- Moving – Now it’s easier online
Using My Hydro Profile is a much easier way to manage your bill online, and BC Hydro makes it super simple. No more calling in. No more waiting on the phone for a rep. Just point and click and save money! I know that once we get our hydro back, I will be taking full advantage of the My Hydro Profile and use it to my benefit to see how we as a family are consuming energy.
For more information visit bchydro.com