Soft lips. Kissable lips. Lips that have color for hours. That’s what every woman wants, including me. So when it comes to gloss, balms, and sticks, I’m always on the lookout for rich colors that moisturize with extended longevity. Lipsense Apple Cider Lip Color was just the thing.
Everyone has raved about Lipsense, so I couldn’t wait to try it out. Word of mouth marketing is always my favorite. Reading reviews on something others have tried always gets me excited, especially those reviews are positive ones. So I picked up a Lipsense in the color Apple Cider, a soft and delicate pinky/peach color that is subtle and natural looking.
Lipsense lips also have a choice of glosses for you to choose from. I picked out a matte gloss which helps to set the color. I love matte for its natural look. But if shiny gloss or gloss with sparkles is your thing, then Lipsense has you covered for that, too.
- No Animal Testing (We test on us!)
- No animal by-products (We use alternative sources)
- Use of naturally reoccurring natural ingredients
- All products formulated with FDA approved ingredients
- Made in ‘Pharmaceutical Grade’ rated manufacturing facility
- Made in the United States for stringent quality control
- Gluten and GMO free (most products)
- LipSense® contains NO WAX & NO LEAD
Lipsense lips cost $22 bucks. Might seem a bit pricey but it’s not. Not if you want a color that lasts all day, and I mean all day like up to at least 8 hours. Waterproof, kissing proof, and you can even enjoy that cheeseburger without the color on your lips wavering. Products that help rather than harm your skin. Products that are tested for results. 100% satisfaction guarantee!
But don’t take my word for it. Grab a color you love and try it for yourself today!