One thing we love to do in the summer is go on a picnic. In order to do that though, snacks must be provided. Trace loves using his Bentology (Bento) Box from Fenigo for school, but he also brings it along whenever we hit the park. What’s a Bento Box? Wow you have to check it out.
Bento boxes are unique stackable, stylish framed boxes to pack lunches and snacks in. They are made of durable quality and make a great take along when heading to the park. Let’s check out a few things that rock from Bentology!
The Bentology Lunch Box 6 Piece Bento Set is perfect for home or school, take out or on the go. You can enjoy a nutritious meal packed in your box with enough food to keep an adult fueled for the day. Easy to clean, long lasting, great for having a balanced meal in just right portions.
- Removable inner containers can accommodate a variety of food sizes.
- Tray-like feel makes lunch fun.
- 3 sealable lids prevent wet foods from leaking onto other foods.
- Small Dip container for sauces, salad dressings, and dips makes eating vegetables fun.
- Single unit eliminates the mess of jumbled containers.
- Convenient size fits in backpacks and most lunchboxes.
- Durable plastic containers (not lids) are microwave safe.
- Containers and lids are dishwasher safe–top rack only, NO heat boosters.
Trace loves his Bento Box. He takes it everywhere. When he goes to a friend’s house. He uses it for snacks overnight. He takes it to the playground or for a picnic in the park. Plus of course he uses it for school. His friends think it’s the coolest lunch box around!
You need something to take your Bento Box in, something stylish. Bentology has amazing items on hand such as, Bentology Insulated Lunch Bags and Bento Cool Packs. The cool packs are awesome. They last all day long when Trace takes it to school, still partly frozen by the time he gets home, so I know it keeps his lunch fresh. And the Lunch Kits hold a lot. Perfect if you are going on a picnic and having picky kids like I do. Each child can create their own snacks and goodies to take to the park.
So what do you think? Pretty cool right? I think so which is why we are getting our entire family Bento Boxes and kits. I have to tell you I love how easy the kits are to clean. The lids don’t leak. The material is durable and comes in fun colors, shapes and sizes. Plus the price is on the mark compared to other kits around that won’t last nearly as long.