My kids love anything with chicken in it, especially my youngest who doesn’t really eat beef much. So when it comes to digging up ideas, I always turn to the online world in search for great recipes. I found this one recently and it was a big hit with our family! It comes from: Penne Rigate with Chicken
Catelli’s Healthy Harvest: Penne Rigate with Chicken Recipe
A delicious pasta dish
- 1 pkg (375 g CATELLI® HEALTHY HARVEST® Whole Wheat Penne Rigate)
- 1 each: yellow pepper (onion and garlic clove, chopped)
- 2 tbsp 30 ml olive oil
- 1 jar (700 ml Pasta Sauce)
- 3 grilled or cooked boneless (skinless chicken breasts, sliced)
- 2 tbsp 30 ml chopped fresh parsley or basil
- Cook penne rigate according to package directions.
- Sauté pepper, onion and garlic in oil until tender. Stir in pasta sauce, chicken and parsley.
- Simmer 2-3 minute
- Serve sauce over penne rigate.
Adapted from Healthy Harvest
This dish is cheesy and yummy and the kids will love it. You can visit Catelli on Facebook for more great recipes and online inspiration for meals for your families.