I’m glad you are here. I’m guessing it’s because you want to know what this site is about. Well… I’m Jodi, lifestyle blogger, web-designer, published author, special needs mom & caregiver. I began blogging back in 2010 under the name (Rants n’ Rascals) a personal blog that I never intended to grow into anything else. But soon after I started, I began working with brands to share products that made our family life easier, more affordable and fun. Hopefully yours too.
In 2017, I decided to make a name change. My boys were getting older and didn’t want me sharing as much of their adventures. That’s when I became Just Jodi. Now, I mainly write about DIY, home decor, my obsession with rustic/farmhouse things, and sharing everything I find beautiful in this world. Of course, I also write about my personal life being a bipolar mom raising a bipolar child.
My aim is to share the best content with you guys with the hope that you find something useful and creative here enough to inspire and enrich your lives. Just Jodi is all about living the simple life here in the valley.
In addition to all the free content I produce through my blog, I also share giveaways and you will see sponsored content occasional from the brands I know, love and trust. I never share anything unless I believe in the product and always give my open and honest opinion.
Since I blog about so many things, I thought I would give you a few highlights in case you missed something.
- Looking for a way to hang canvas prints in your home then look no more!
- Maybe you want some Farmhouse projects to help get you started.
- Need some help organizing life. I know I do (constantly!)
- Check out this farmhouse table my hubby and I made for less than $100 bucks.
- How about some help downsizing your space and decluttering?
- Ways I never even though of using charger plates in the home.
- I love sharing tons of TIPS to help you guys out.
- How to clean your car like a pro using Armor All.
- How to remove Tile flooring.
- Online resources to help you start your own business.
- Tips for helping you get a good nights sleep.
- I love sharing recipes that are easy, desserts that are tasty and meals in minutes to make cooking a breeze. Check out my archive here.
- How about something tasty to drink?
- My favorite meal is breakfast for dinner. Here’s a family recipe for just such occasion.
- Dive into something scrumptious!
- My favorite manual printer you can take on the go.
- Fujifilm’s camera that makes selfie’s priceless!
- My pet photo session.
- What to do with your photos you can’t bear to throw out.