This post is sponsored by Scrub Daddy. All opinions are 100% my own.
I love doing dishes. I know that’s strange, but I find something completely therapeutic about it. However, when it comes to washing my dishes by hand because I don’t have a dishwasher, along with cleaning the house, I’m extremely particular about what kind of cloths and sponges I use to get the job the done.
Most people stay away from sponges because they are a breeding ground for bacteria, but I love using sponges to clean everything. I use to wish someone would create a sponge that I could use without worrying about illness or odors.
That’s when I came across Scrub Daddy!
Scrub Daddy is by far the best invention I have had the pleasure of using. I’ve talked about these funny looking happy face sponges before here on the blog, so you know my love for them is real.
I don’t use products I don’t believe in or can’t honestly promote to you guys. That being said–Scrub Daddy is one product I think everyone should have in their cleaning arsenal.
Introducing Scrub Mommy!
I never thought that Scrub Daddy could improve upon their products but I was wrong. Scrub Daddy has created an all-new scrubbing sponge made specifically for me! And it’s called Scrub Mommy. I know it was made for me because I love it so much.
Alright… alright, I guess I have to share it with you, too. But be forewarned, once you get your hands on this handy little cleaning sponge, you will never look at cleaning the same way again!
Now it only made sense for Scrub Daddy to introduce a sponge for us mommy’s who are always busy cleaning and on the go, and I love this new design Scrub Daddy has created.
5 reasons I’m a Scrub Mommy
- Scrub Mommy’s dual-sided sponge makes cleaning even the toughest surfaces super easy with the simple change in water temperature. Cold water makes the sponge stiffer and able to scrub harder more stuck on surfaces. So, I can scrub those nasty spaghetti stains off the top of my stove, flip the sponge over and just wipe them away without needing help from other cleaning supplies.
- Scrub Mommy is super absorbent. Say goodbye to paper-towel. Cleaning up liquid spills is done without breaking a sweat as her ResoFoam® Side is 6x more absorbent than the leading brand and produces 60% more soap suds.
- Another reason I’m a Scrub Mommy is that I can clean any surface without worry.
Scratch free scrubbing on over a dozen different household surfaces including non-stick, crystal, granite, travertine and oil rubbed bronze. I can even clean my beautiful Rock pots and pans without worrying about wrecking them and my bamboo cutting board that my son made for me without fear of wearing the wood down.
- Scrub Mommy is perfect for reaching all those hard to reach places. You can use the soft side to wash inside your wine glasses and the tougher side for caked on cheese stuck to your plates. Scrub Mommy makes doing dishes a breeze!
- She’s odor resistant. She really is! I hate using cloths because they get wet and slimy, especially when my husband leaves them sitting in water. Scrub Mommy is great because debris rinses off her easy and she doesn’t stink like my
clothstend to do.
View this post on Instagram
I am in love with @thescrubdaddy newest sponge Scrub Mommy so much I've shared 5 reasons why I think this is one of the best sponges on the market. Plus she's just adorable don't you think? ⏩ You can find the link in my bio. * ↘️ Tell me what is the one room in the house you hate cleaning the most? For me it's the bathroom. Sooooo gross. Yuck! 🤢 * 📌 #sponsored #ad #scrubdaddy #scrubmommy #cleaningtips #cleaningproducts #kitchencleaning #bestofthebest #mythought
So there you have it. My reasons for loving Scrub Mommy. I will be introducing you guys to a few more products from Scrub Daddy I think you’ll love. You can pick up Scrub Daddy or Scrub Mommy sponges at Canadian Tire, Home Depot, Home Outfitters for around $5.99 and each sponge lasts just over two months depending on how you use it.
Check out more Scrub Daddy® products on the company’s homepage: https://scrubdaddy.com.