Nothing says summer like a dreamy, tasty, icy Popsicle, right? Well, imagine being able to make one of these amazing seasonal treats in 15 minutes or less? You can with the Zoku Quick Pop Maker, and today we have 12 Zoku Inspired Popsicle’s That Will Have You Screaming Summer!
1. Three Ingredient Fudge Pops by Happy Healthy Mama
2. Apple Pie Popsicle by The Cookie Rookie
The Zoku Triple Quick Pop Maker dreams up these delicious recipes and makes Popsicle in less than 15 minutes using freezing technology located in the base. Now tell me how fantastic that is. Who doesn’t want a dessert pop in less than 15 minutes?
3. Orange & Pineapple Popsicle
CREDIT: Gimme Some Oven
4. Butterfinger Pudding Pops by Real Food by Dad
5. Chunky Monkey Peanut Butter Popsicle by Glitter n’ Spice
6. Rocky Road Popsicle by Mom on a Timeout
7. Strawberry Banana Popsicle Five Heart Home
8. S’Mores Popsicles by Crafted Sparrow
9. Peanut Butter Swirl Pops by An Edible Mosaic
10. Homemade Fudgsicle Recipe by Recipe Boy
11. Rainbow Freezer Pops for Zoku by Tablespoon
12. Watermelon Yogurt Pop by Chocolate Moosey
Zoku Quick Pop Maker Rocks!
The easiest way to make any of these Popsicle recipes is using the Zoku Quick Pop Maker. It’s designed to be super easy and you don’t have to freeze your desserts in the fridge and wait. Nobody likes waiting, especially on a hot sunny day.
The Zoku Quick Pop Maker makes pops in as little as 7 minutes. Flavored, Striped, Yogurt, Pudding, Dessert, you name it you can make it and without electricity. It retails for the sweet price of $49.99 and comes with 6 sticks. You can make up to 3 at a time. Then just rinse, dry and store back in the freezer.