Do you love watermelon as much as I do? I get cravings for watermelon, especially during the summer months. It’s thirst quenching and refreshing. So what about adding it to a salad? I never even thought of that. But it sounds yummy, and Kraft has made it super easy for you to enjoy it!
- 8 cups loosely packed torn Boston lettuce
- 2 cups seedless watermelon chunks 1 inch
- 3/4 cup quartered cucumber slices
- 1/3 cup thin small red onion slices separated into rings
- 1/3 cup Pure Kraft Refrigerated Raspberry Poppyseed Dressing
Combine first 4 ingredients in large bowl.
Add dressing; toss to coat.
Cook 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans or walnuts and 1/4 cup sugar in skillet on medium heat until sugar is melted and nuts are evenly coated, stirring frequently. Spread onto sheet of foil; cool. Sprinkle over salad just before serving.