Pass the dressing… used be a phrase coined for adding something flavorful to your salad at dinner time. This is not the case anymore. Not with the introduction of KRAFT Pourables Salad Vinaigrette flavors to help dress up your food for a successful family mealtime.
Kraft Pourables Combine Natural food choices with better health and Delicious Flavor!
introduce four brand new flavors to their line, which include: Berry Balsamic, Roasted Fire Pepper Garlic and Lime, Fire Roasted Tomato with Basil and Garlic Parmesan with Roasted Cauliflower (YUM!) and our household dinners just got more exciting.
My boys love Kraft dressing, mostly because they love eating anything with greens. Monkey could eat a whole head of lettuce with nothing but Kraft Ranch Dressing and shredded carrots and he’d be the happiest kid on earth. Me — I’m partial to Kraft Cesar dressing with pieces of fresh baked french bread for dipping.
What I love about the idea of Kraft #NewPourables (dressing) is the ability to actually combine them with my meals to add rich and wonderful flavors to our plate. Plus they are “made with” fruits and vegetables, providing a fresh flavor and bold taste that adds just enough kick to make our meals yummy.
Kraft Pourables Info:
- Made with fruits and vegetables
- Bold and fresh taste
- Low fat and salt
- No artificial flavors or colors
- Only 25 – 30 calories per serving.
My family loves casseroles, not only because they are easy to make but because they are hearty meals and meals we can freeze, eat now or even serve up as left-overs later on. Here is one of my favorite meals I’ve done using Kraft Pourables: Garlic Parmesan with Roasted Cauliflower dressing.
- 2 bags of McCain shredded hashbrowns (frozen)
- 1 small tub of Sour Cream
- 500 grams of shredded marble cheese
- 1/2 bottle of Kraft Pourables: Garlic Parmesan with Roasted Cauliflower
- Shredded Carrots or Broccoli
- 1/2 lb of cut up chicken breast (cooked)
- In a large bowl combine and mix all the ingredients (leave some shredded cheese for top layer) together.
- Place the mixed ingredients into a baking dish.
- Add the remainder of the shredded cheese on top
- Bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes
- Use a casserole dish that is long or rectangular to make one large batch, or two smaller dishes.
I wish to thank Kraft for allowing my family to try their #NewPourables dressings to make our family meals more fun and flavorful. For more information visit @kraftdressing or stop by their facebook page
Disclosure: I am taking part in the Kraft Pourables campaign. All opinions are 100% my own and come from my own testing of the above mentioned products to share with the readers here.