If there is one thing I love it’s meatloaf. Growing up, mom always cooked meat and potatoes and she incorporated that into her meatloaf for us to enjoy as kids. Plus, she used a secret ingredient to ensure we got our vegetables without ever really knowing it. So here is her version of that scrumptious recipe only in mini size.
You start by mixing ingredients. I use 3 lbs of lean ground beef. 1 tin of Campbell’s Heart Healthy Vegetable soup (strained) Some crackers, rice or breadcrumbs and 2 eggs for binding meat together, pepper and other spices. Mix it altogether in a bowl and make mini meatloaf balls.
Grab Muffin Tin 12 or 24 up to you
Next you put the mini meatloaves into your muffin tin. I spray with pam or lightly oil the bottom (not too much) Ground beef shrinks when it’s cooking so it’s okay if you overfills the muffin sections a little.
Top it off with Tomato Soup
Finally I top each individual loaf off with a tin of Campbell’s or No Name Heart Healthy Tomato Soup. This adds flavor to the meatloaf. Be generous with how much you put on. You can spread it with a spoon if you wish. Then Bake in the oven at 375 degrees for 45 min or until fully cooked.
- 3 lbs lean ground beef
- Pepper (spices)
- 1 tin of Campbell's Heart Healthy Vegetable Soup and Tomato Soup
- Crackers (unsalted) or Rice for binding
- 2 large eggs
- Mix all ingredients into a bowl except for tomato soup.
- Roll lean ground beef into individual size meatloaf balls.
- Place each ball in a coated muffin tin using pam or light olive oil
- Spread over each meatloaf ball generous amounts of tomato soup.
- Bake in the oven at 375 degrees for 45 minutes or until meat is fully cooked.