I recently went to Walmart to look for iögo yogurt created by over 5,000 Canadian dairy farmers. I was there to search out their brand new re-sealable large pouches. Unfortunately, both Walmart and Superstore were sold out >>>>> insert sad face! That’s how incredibly popular this yogurt brand is. But I picked up some other iögo products to make some yogurt pops for monkey and
iögo comes in 40 plus flavours that are all gelatin-free with no artificial colours. They carry classics like Greek yogurt, vanilla, strawberry, orange, peach+mango, blueberry and even raspberry. The new iögo large re-sealable pouches are available in iögo Original, iögo Probio and iögo Greek. These are a really good option for families for a few reasons:
- Yogurt is kept fresh and is easy to handle
- The spout helps prevent mess
- Less waste as you can squeeze every last drop out
- Great for adding portions of yogurt to baking and recipes
- Easy manipulation packaging
- Easy to store away, put the cap back on
- Super convenient
iögo’s new re-sealable large pouches retail at Walmart for $5.69. Get them fast though because honestly they are sold out here in Abbotsford. I have to wait till Monday now to get mine. In the meantime, I still wanted to make some yummy frozen yogurt pops so I opted for the smaller iögo pouches which come in a set of four. Not as convenient as the larger re-sealable pouches, but still the same delicious flavours.
IÖGO’ FrozenYogurt Pop Recipe
- Any iögo yogurt of your choice, the large pouches last a lot longer so I recommend those, my favorite being strawberry and vanilla.
- Zoku Popsicle moulds (they are the best but any mould will do).
- Fresh or frozen fruit. I use sensations apple/strawberry sauce puree.
- Add puree to the bottom of the popsicle mold just a little bit
- Take your large iögo sealable yogurt and open it, pour into each mold half way leaving room at the top.
- Add a little more puree and top it off with more iögo yogurt
- Stick in the fridge for at least 6 hours until frozen.
iögo frozen yogurt pops are so delicious and healthy, making great after school snacks for kids, or breakfast snacks for moms like me. I love them! Plus now being able to use IÖGO’ large re-sealable pouches makes baking easier and Popsicle making hassle free!
Fun Fact: Did you know that the two little dots over iögo’s name means “something different, something new, something to be discovered”
Have you tried iögo large re-sealable pouches