It used to be difficult finding recipes for gluten free desserts and dishes. Not anymore. Robin Hood Quick Bread Mixes make things a lot easier and come in 5 flavours – Banana, Chocolate Chip, Lemon Poppy Seed, Cinnamon Swirl and Gluten Free Banana Flavoured. YUM!
With Robin Hood Quick Bread Mixes you don’t have to compromise the quality of taste. Even professional chef (Leslie Steh) bakes with Robin Hood Quick Bread Mixes.
You can make memories in your kitchen with Robin Hood Quick Bread Mixes. I don’t bake as often as I’d like, but Robin Hood simplifies things, allowing me to cook with my little ones. You can add nuts, chocolate, fruit, bake muffins, pancakes or even biscottis. The best part is this product is box to oven in 5 minutes, saving you time to spend with your family.
- 1 pkg (396 g) Robin Hood® Gluten Free Banana Flavoured Quick Bread Mix
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups (325 mL) semi-sweet, milk chocolate, white chocolate chips or any combination desired
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine quick bread mix, butter and eggs. Add chocolate chips and mix until combined well. You will have a firm cookie dough.
- Roll a tablespoon (15 mL) of dough into a ball. You can also just drop from a spoon. Place on prepared baking sheet. Continue with remaining dough. Place balls about 2” (5 cm) apart.
- Bake in preheated oven 12 to 14 minutes. Cool on wire cooling rack.
- Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.
Robin Hood Quick Bread Mixes allow you to create all kinds of recipes from cookies to breakfast. You can visit Robin Hood on Facebook Today for more yummy treats and recipes for your kitchen!