Summertime is one of my favorite times because it means beaches, swimming, and eating healthier foods than I usually do during the winter and fall season. Summertime means watermelon, oranges, salads, sandwiches, picnics, tasty drinks and delicious desserts.
One of my favorite recipes I found online from Kraft Canada which is especially great for kids is Cookies and Cream Pudding Pops. I wasn’t sponsored by Kraft to share this with you, it’s just something I make every year and thought maybe you guys would like to try it out. If you do let me know what you think in the comments below.
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) Jell-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 6 Oreo Cookies
- 1⁄2 cup thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- BEAT pudding mix and milk in a large bowl with a whisk or egg beater for approximately 2 minutes until all the lumps are gone.
- PUT cookies in a Ziploc bag and use a rolling pin to crush them into tiny pieces. If you don't want to crush cookies you can purchase crushed cookie pieces at your local grocery store in the bulk food section.
- ADD the Cool Whip and cookies to the pudding mix and stir together until blended.
- SPOON mixture into small paper or plastic cups. I prefer plastic cups because it won't stick.
- ADD Popsicle sticks or wooden sticks as handles into the cups and put them in the freezer for five hours or until frozen.
Share your comments below and please share this recipe with your friends. Have a great day!