One of my favorite Kraft recipes and especially great for summer and kids is Cookies and Cream Pudding Pops. This is a great dessert that kids can make on their own and my boys love doing it.
Cookies & Cream Pudding Pops
You don't have to wait until summer to make cookies and cream pudding pops. They can be made all year long and are a great hit for any sleepover birthday to keep the kids busy. Best of all the kids can take their treat home in the morning when they leave.
Write a review
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) Jell-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 6 Oreo Cookies
- 1⁄2 cup thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- BEAT pudding mix and milk in a large bowl with a whisk or egg beater for approximately 2 minutes until all the lumps are gone.
- PUT cookies in a Ziploc bag and use a rolling pin to crush them into tiny pieces. If you don't want to crush cookies you can purchase crushed cookie pieces at your local grocery store in the bulk food section.
- ADD the Cool Whip and cookies to the pudding mix and stir together until blended.
- SPOON mixture into small paper or plastic cups. I prefer plastic cups because it won't stick.
- ADD Popsicle sticks or wooden sticks as handles into the cups and put them in the freezer for five hours or until frozen.
Just Jodi http://justjodishaw.com/