Arm & Hammer
Going back to school means getting new clothes, books, making sure lunches are made. But what about Oral Healthcare? I mean let’s face it, do we even think about brushing our teeth more than once a day as parents? Be honest. So why should our kids think about it?
Arm & Hammer did this study that shows just how nasty Canadians mouths truly are and why we get a Failing grade when it comes to Oral Healthcare.
How to Create Better Oral Hygiene Habits
- Go to the dentist more often – Catching issues before they begin can result in saving yourself or your child unnecessary pain in the long run.
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day – 57% of Canadians brush their teeth twice a day. Eeek, that’s a lot of tooth decay left over. Brushing gets rid of food and irritants that sit on our teeth causing bacteria so brushing more often is a definite way to keep your teeth feeling cleaner and fresher.
- Stay away from the Sugar Monsters – That’s right sugar creates monsters. The more sugar we eat the more it erodes our teeth. Plus sugar isn’t good for you anyhow. I try to give my kids veggies, cheese, milk and salads for lunches. If kids do want sugary treats, you can pick up low-sugar or no sugar diabetic treats as an alternative.
For back to school we want to make sure your kids have clean teeth. Please enter this Giveaway valued at $100 from Arm & Hammer. The prize will include a selection of items listed below:
- Arm & Hammer™ Truly Radiant™ Clean & Fresh Spinbrush
- Arm & Hammer™ Truly Radiant™ Clean & Fresh Toothpaste
- Arm & Hammer™ Truly Radiant™ Clean & Fresh REPLACEMENT HEADS
- Arm & Hammer™ Kid’s Spinbrush™ My Little Pony™ Battery Brush
- Arm & Hammer™ Kid’s Spinbrush™ My Little Pony™ Manual Brush
- Arm & Hammer™ Kid’s Spinbrush™ Paw Patrol™ Battery Brush
- Arm & Hammer™ Kid’s Spinbrush™ Paw Patrol™ Manual Bruch
- Arm & Hammer™ Kid’s Spinbrush™ Disney Descendants™ Battery Brush
GIVEAWAY OPEN TO CANADIANS ONLY
PLEASE COMMENT USING THE COMMENT FORM. FACEBOOK COMMENTS WILL NOT COUNT