Looking and feeling our best for us gals is something extremely important. At least for me it is, especially as I get older. I’m always in the market to try new health products, skin regimes, anything really to help boost my skin to help me look my best! I came across the Amazingly Beautiful Collection and wanted to share.
Amazingly Beautiful Facial A.M/P.M. Benefits
- A rare combination of fruit, nut and plant extracts to feed your skin cells and promote youthful moist, beautiful glowing skin.
- No harsh chemicals only 100% natural pure botanical oils of almond, orange, lemon, avocado, evening primrose, olive and apricot.
- Safe and effective moisturizer with no preservatives, parabens, GMO’S, synthetic chemicals, artificial colors or additives of any kind.
Amazingly Beautiful Body
- Amazingly Beautiful Body Moisturizer and Revitalizer moisturizes deep down so you can say goodbye to dry skin. It firms and tones skin’s appearance and skin feels clean, conditioned and smooth like silk.
- It is 100% pure and natural, live cold pressed botanical oils of almond, orange, lime, lemon, olive and avocado and contains no preservatives, parabens, petroleum-based oils, GMOs, synthetic chemicals, artificial fragrances, colorings or additives of any kind.
- It smoothes the appearance of rough and scaly areas, reduces the appearance of age spots, discoloration, and sun spots, and decreases the appearance of blemishes and spider veins. It can also be used as an underarm deodorant.
I’ve recently learned the importance of using an oil serum for your body and face. The key factors and benefits are incredible as compared to traditional creams. Amazingly beautiful came with my name on the bottle which was pretty cool and makes for a great holiday gift. Plus they have a man’s collection you have to check out.
We are so happy our good friends at Trusted Health are allowing us to giveaway 1 bottle of Amazingly Beautiful A.M. Moisturizer for (women) to 3 lucky RNR readers. Giveaway is open to CAN, U.S. & EUROPE. You may only win once. If you’ve won on another blog you cannot win again.
To enter simply like our FB post and leave a comment on our FB post as to what your biggest skin problem is. That’s it. Winners will be drawn next week. Good luck!